Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What we have been up to!

Our life the last few weeks:

  • Camping- Darrin has been camping for the last 2 weekends and is going again this weekend. He has had a ward campout with his scouts and this weekend has a stake campout. Last weekend we were able to enjoy camping with our friends. We had a great time talking and laughing around the campfire!
 (Yes this is our tent...it sleeps 9 and comes with a porch....we set it up inside our apartment when we got       back to let it dry out-it took up our living and dining room...)


  • Crafting- I have been able to do lots of fun crafts and start a scrapbook for our little one since I only work in the mornings (some of my crafts were done while I was at work waiting for my little students to show up in the early hours of the morning!)





  • We have also enjoyed walks around the park here. The leaves are starting to turn colors and the temperature has been perfect! 
  • And of course we are staying busy with work and school. Darrin is staying busy with reading for all of his classes. He is almost half way done with law school!! 
  • We are also looking forward to the arrival of our little one soon! Only 8 weeks left!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the crafts! I wish you lived closer and we could craft all day every day! Hope those 8 weeks fly by. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love camping!! Your test is ginormous!! And all your crafts are super cute! Hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete