It started on Friday with a Murder Mystery Party at a friends house. The theme was "Murder under the big top." Darrin was assigned to be Robert Flyer- a trapeze catcher and I was assigned to be Edna Extravagant- a circus performer (I was the fortune teller). We enjoyed dinner and mingling with our "circus friends" at one last party before the circus headed to another state. While at the party there was a murder so it was left to us to figure out what happened and who did it. It was an enjoyable evening. We are so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and neighbors out here! (I don't have a picture of all the men in the group but their costumes were great also!)
Saturday morning was spent with some ward members doing a service project that was sponsored by our city. We were able to help stuff trauma dolls for the local hospitals to give to children who come in and are hurt. The children are able to color the dolls and take the dolls with them to get X-Rays, etc.
Darrin looks hilarious. I'm still laughing. Love your costume too Nik. Too bad you're not really a fortune teller and can know what day your baby will be born on. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great fun. I remember when your mom or maybe it was only Jaimee's group that used to do those kind of parties. Your costumes were great. Looks like you got the perfect pumpkins also.
ReplyDelete