It started off with friends coming over to our house to decorate Haunted Gingerbread Houses. Every year we make and decorate gingerbread houses for Christmas. This year we thought we might be a little busy during December (our little one hopefully will be here!!) but we still wanted to do something. So, we made haunted houses! Thanks to all of our friends who came over to help decorate houses and continue our tradition! We feel very blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people!
We also were able to enjoy our ward's annual "Trunk or Treat." Darrin and I decided we needed to dress up so the night before (after decorating gingerbread houses) we put together our costumes. Darrin drew and cut out our stencil for the costumes and then we each painted our own! I think they turned out cute!
To end our week of Halloween fun we carved our pumpkins that we picked from the pumpkin patch. It turned out to be a 2 hour project for Darrin but his pumpkin was worth it! (Too bad it didn't last very long)
We hope you all have a VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Your houses are so cute. I love the carved pumpkins. Darrin's is amazing. I had not noticed the skelton on your tummy for your costume. Clever!!! You guys seemed to have had a lot of fun this last week.
ReplyDelete