Saturday, March 5, 2011
Birthday!
I celebrated my 24th birthday on the 26th of February. It was a great day (and week). My dad and sister came to visit and then we had a snow day the day before so I had an extra long weekend. We went to the Temple with some good friends the night before and then I woke up Saturday to my favorite breakfast in bed...french toast! I was able to spend all day with my husband. We test drove some cars, and walked through a very nice house (someday we would love to build a house like it!) We went to dinner at Olive Garden where they told us the wait would be 60-75 minutes but we ended up only having to wait about 30 minutes!
I was blessed to get a sewing machine, a way cute bag that my mom made, a 2 year subscription to family fun magazine (this is very exciting when you are a teacher...helps with creative ideas!), an adorable lunch box, some bead watch bands that my mom also made, and lots and lots of love from my family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the magazine!! It helped so much when I was teaching. All those fun magazines do. Glad you had a great bday! I can't believe you are SO old hahaha joking. Love you pretty cousin of mine. I was so happy to get your text.
ReplyDelete