Darrin and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary this past weekend. We have a tradition of staying at different Bed and Breakfasts. Each year we rotate who gets to plan it and we keep it a surprise for the other person!
This year it was my turn! Darrin has been complaining about wanting a back rub because of all his hard work in our yard. So, I decided that we would enjoy a couples massage!! :) We did that Friday afternoon and then checked into the Armstrong Mansion in Salt Lake. The house is full of intricate work work! It was a fun house to stay in. When I booked the room, they gave us a gift card the "The Roof" restaurant. Friday night we went down to Temple Square and walked around and enjoyed the beautiful flowers and then we enjoyed dinner at "The Roof" with a wonderful view of the Salt Lake Temple (the same temple we were married in!) Thanks to my wonderful parents for watching our kids for us! It was a nice little getaway!
We also were able to plant some trees in our yard! I love our tree in the front yard! Darrin calls it our "Dr. Seuss" tree! The kids also playing in the water and watching the Hill Air Force Air Show!


No comments:
Post a Comment