We started off the day with the first annual Clifford Park neighborhood Easter Egg hunt around our park and then a neighborhood picnic. We feel so blessed to be living in such a great neighborhood!
We then had an Easter party at 'Lolli and Pop's ' house. We all got airplanes so we had to have an airplane flying contest (I'm pretty sure I had the best one!) We enjoyed an Easter Egg hunt, some outside games, and then of course we had to throw our hard boiled eggs down the mountain side!
Ella enjoyed every minute of today!
Happy Easter! While we enjoy celebrating the "fun" of Easter, we can't forget why we are really celebrating. We are grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and for his atonement and resurrection. I am grateful to know that because He died for us, I will be able to live again with my eternal family.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment