Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School

Back to school decorations

















Back to School! This is the first year in several years that I am not starting a new school year at an elementary school. All summer long (and even last week, the week before school started) I was offered a few different positions at the elementary school that I have been working at but, I have decided to stay home with my sweet little Ella. I feel very blessed to be able to stay home and raise her. She is growing so fast and I don't want to miss any of it!


3 L!!!!
Darrin has started his last year of Law School. Where did the time go? It seems like we were just moving to Ohio, unpacking boxes, and trying to find our way around without mountains. We are excited to be finishing up and start new adventures. This semester Darrin has the chance to work with a federal judge here in Dayton. He is looking forward to this new learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Ella is a doll. Good luck this year Darrin. You will be an awesome attorney.Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete