Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Month Older and Wiser!

Ella is now 8 months old. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital anxiously waiting to meet my precious little girl!
Ella has 2 bottom teeth and 1 top tooth is coming in! She bites everything!! She tries SO hard to crawl. Aunt Anna and Aunt Becca have been working with her every morning to get her to crawl. She will get up on her arms or her legs but not at the same time. She does scoot backwards.
She just figured out that she can wave to you when you say hi. She waves with her whole arm. It is pretty cute!
This morning she tried eating yogurt bites for the first time. She wasn't able to figure out how to get them off her hand and into her mouth (they would stick to her hands). But, that will come!
She is sleeping through the night! Hallelujah!

Enjoy some pictures that Aunt Anna took!










1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures! I just want to squeeze her!Good for her for sleeping through the night. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete