While we were home for the holidays, Ella got to meet her cousin Lily who is 6 months older. I think they will be BEST friends when they get older. These pictures are priceless! We just wish we were closer to cousin Lily so they could grow up together. We are looking forward to the next time we are home so that they can play more!
Looks like Lily is thinking, "Um... Ella, I just waited six months for you to get down here and now you are too busy sleeping to play with me!" Haha!!! they are so adorable! Cousins are the best!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of the two girls. I can't believe that Ella slept through Lilly trying to get her attention. Cute little girls. They will love playing together as they grow up.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest pics ever. Can't wait to see them when they are older :)
ReplyDelete