Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday Boy!!

Darrin's birthday is 2 days after Valentine's Day. I thought that I would surprise him and take the afternoon off from work. I left school about 4:00 and drove home. I rang the bell to get into our apartment building and then  knocked on our door and he opened it expecting to see UPS delivering a package. I wish I had my camera. His face was priceless!
It was nice to have a few extra hours with him for his birthday. I made his mom's chicken enchilada's (I am sure hers were much better but I tried!) and then we had some friends over for dessert. It was a great evening.


He wanted so Vibram Toe Shoes for running so that is what he got!! He also got some slippers and a scout shirt. He has a few more presents that have not come yet.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Darrin! Glad youre my cousin. The running shoes are SO cool.

    ReplyDelete