Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Day!

 
Living in Ohio allows us to experience Snow Days. I get a phone call about 5:30 in the morning saying school has been delayed for 2 hours. About 8:00 I get another phone call saying school is closed for the day. We had two snow days last week. Darrin and I decided to venture out in the "heavy storm" and go for a walk to the park across the street to see the Christmas lights. We had a whole 2 inches of snow on the ground (it was freezing cold though)!!
Snow days are wonderful when you are a teacher!

2 comments:

  1. They closed schools for this much snow????? Never would that happen in Utah. You look cold though but warm in your coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happens more often than you think - our district would schedule in 5 snow days each year just in case so we wouldn't have to make them up at the end of the year. snow days were fun for the kids too

    ReplyDelete