Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home!


I had the chance to go home for a few days the last part of September. I went home to see my cute little sister Becca become a member of our Church. She was baptized on September 25. It was such a neat experience. I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of her special day. We are so proud of our little "Sunshine" for deciding to be baptized!






I enjoyed my time at home. I was able to see the mountains, visit friends at Farmington Elementary, go shopping with my mom, relax, catch up with family and friends, and play games with my sisters. The pictures are from a game called "Don't make me laugh." (No laughing at the pictures!!) Becca is singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in her picture."

2 comments:

  1. Nikki: these pictures are so funny. I will have to go play that game so I can have a clown nose!!!

    ReplyDelete