This is what you get when you have 20 kindergarten through fourth graders and tinfoil!

With this before and after school program that I am working at, we try to come up with creative activities for them to do. Well, my sisters had made these before and they all thought that my students would be able to handle this project....it was a total mess....I was grateful when we ran out of tinfoil so the project would end! :)
They did come up with some very creative ideas and I was proud of all of them! Enjoy some of our creations!!
I tried this before too Nikki and it totally bombed!!! Looks like you actually had more success than I did! Give yourself a pat on the back!
ReplyDeleteNikki: I think your tinfoil creations are really quite creative when it comes right down to it. I will try and come up with some projects you could do. I will ask around for easy ones.
ReplyDelete