Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Darrin's first day of Law School!

Darrin started his first day of Law School today!! :) Bring on the homework, stress, and excitement!!!! I got to join him at 2:00 for a "Parent and Partner Day." I was told what to expect this year and how to help Darrin through his stressful times, I also got to sit in a mock law class and ask questions to a panel of students and parents. I then got to see Darrin take the Oath of Professionalism! Of course he sat in the very front where I could not see him. I could only see his hand when I moved in front of someone!
After the Oath, we attended an Interfaith Prayer Service and Ice Cream Social. Thanks for everyones love and support through our new adventure. We could not do it without you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Darrin on making it through your first day. You have all the support I can give you. Prayers are the best! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete